Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 55 (2 FL. OZ)
This water resistant sunscreen uses the synergistic UV screening properties of Titanium Dioxide and Octinoxate to help prevent sunburn. Water Resistant silicone oils help maintain a solid hydrophobic barrier for 40 minutes duration, while Aloe and a blend of nourishing oils help moisturize and invigorate the skin.
- Provides exceptional UV protection
- Moisturizes and soothes skin
- Is water resistant
- Zinc Oxide: Is a mineral ingredient with a high refractive index and broad-spectrum UV (It protects against UVA and UVB light rays) screening properties. It is often used as a natural, non-toxic sunscreen to prevent burns, signs of photo-aging and irritation. Other benefits include healing epidermal wounds, burns, rashes, skin oiliness, infections and acne.
- Octinoxate: Absorbs and filters UV-B rays (but not UVA) to protect skin from sun damage and UV light-induced DNA alterations. Octinoxate is the most widely used UVB blocking agent in the skin care industry. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Aloe Vera has been used for centuries for its medicinal and healing properties. It contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants that can help treat sunburns, moisturize and provide anti-inflammatory and anti-septic benefits to the skin.
- Sunflower Oil: Rich in nutrients and antioxidants and is found to be effective against acne, eczema, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin.