Instructions for How to Use Dr. Becker’s Exfoliator
7.5% Glycolic Acid
1. Glycolic acid is used to cleans and exfoliate the skin.
2. Apply Glycolic acid to a gauze pad.
3. Use a brisk rubbing action to exfoliate the skin.
4. A brown discoloration will be noticed on the gauze pad, this is a result of the dead skin cells being removed
5. Rinse with cool water and dry.
6. Apply moisturizer.
1. Open bottle and grab a gauze pad.
2. Apply a few drops of the Glycolic acid to the gauze pad.
3. Rub the gauze pad in a brisk rubbing action on the skin.
4. Once dead skin cells have been removed, rinse skin with cool water and try. Apply moisturizer after.